Coral reef drawing is one of the methods used in saving the coral reefs.
The ocean has many secrets hidden inside it and because of the human’s curious nature about learning things, there are several secrets out.
The coral reef is one of those secrets that has been discovered. If you are neither a diver nor staying near the sea, still you must have seen corals reef drawings and posters.
As time goes by, the ecological system has been harmed by human beings badly.
COVID-19 is also the effect of these harmed ecological systems. It is not very late yet, we can still save the world from so many awaiting natural disasters.
Here in this article, you will learn about amazing things which stay alive in the sea that you have never seen before.
The large composition of colonial marine invertebrates skeletons called coral is what made up the coral reefs. They provide food to millions of fishes underwater and other aquatic animals.
Additionally, they protect the coastlines from erosion and storms. They are rarely seen by human beings these days rather than in a coral reef drawing which is not really a very good sign for our ecological system.
We have become very selfish and have forgotten that few things that are used for our pleasure are home food and shelter for other living things on earth. Coral reefs are not only the food to marine lives but somehow also provide foods to millions of human beings too.
We don’t eat them directly but almost half the population all over the world loves eating fish. Coral reefs feed fishes and other water animals that we eat. Hence, they are important and must be saved. We are trying to make people aware of it through our drawings.
HOW CAN CORAL REEF DRAWING HELP IN SPREADING AWARENESS?
The decreasing rate of coral reefs can be dangerous for our ecological system. Believe me, it is very important and plays a great role in human life too.
- Coral reefs are of great cultural importance in some countries.
- Coral reefs serve as foods to fishes and human beings. Our drawing can have a brief explanation of the food chain.
- We can show the regulation of the carbon dioxide levels in the oceans by turning the CO2 into limestone.
- Corals are homes for many water animals, so if we go and see them by our hands, we may make many aquatic animals homeless.
- Coral reefs protect property worth of millions along the seashore. Just like they protect waterfront, seaside, and valuable ecosystems such as seagrass and meadows. Additionally, they offer protection from damages caused by tropical storms. Hence, it can be the best idea to make people aware of using coral reef drawing.
There are so many reasons why coral reefs are decreasing day by day and the most common one is we human beings.
We are polluting the environment and it is making life difficult on the earth, not for the humans only but every other living organism on the earth is finding it very difficult to survive.
REASON FOR CORAL REEF’S DISAPPEARANCE
It is due to the sudden climatic changes and the population that we have created around in the environment. Corals are highly sensitive to environmental changes. Too much deposit, sand, or mud in the water can kill them.
Even though they don’t grow so close to our land, they can be harmed by the climatic changes. Here are a few reasons why coral reefs are declining:
- So many countries use the sea for burying their wastes like plastics, tons of garbage and human wastes.
- Large numbers of trees are being cut down all over the world creating soil erosion near the seashore.
- Everything in this age has become a business. The reef is used in creams and curing some diseases. People use them in a very large number without worrying about the aquatic ecological system.
- The removal of corals for souvenirs or jewelry and the most destructive.
- The removal of corals for big aquariums and homemade aquariums.
Going door to door to make people aware of the importance of coral reefs and reasons for its decline is not possible. Therefore, we need to spread the information through coral reef drawings.
STEPS THAT MUST BE TAKEN FOR CORAL REEFS TO SURVIVE AND SAVE THEM
There is no need to verify that we, humans are the wise creations of God. But eventually, we are proving it wrong as we are not using our minds in protecting the ecological system made by God. We are using our minds to destroy it.
- Stop putting our factories and all the other wastes into the sea.
- Start growing more trees all over and mostly at the seashore. It will prevent soil erosion and the corals won’t be harmed.
- Planting more trees will stop the sudden climatic changes and also stop global warming. Corals are very sensitive and can easily be destroyed due to climatic changes.
- The government must prohibit the boaters from doing the coral business.
- Creams, medicines, ornaments, the big aquariums, and homemade aquariums must be banned permanently. We should avoid buying such things made up of corals.
- Be more responsible and dive responsibly if you love diving.
- Be a protector of the environment and help others to be aware of these things too.
- Participate with your local dive center underwater cleanups in your area and help cleaning up underwater waste.
- Donate to associations that are involved in the re-establishment of the submerged world.
There are so many ways by which we can save corals from exhausting, and not involving sea pollution can be one of them. It would prove that we are really intelligent.
It is eye-pleasing to have homemade aquariums but just imagine the situation we are facing in the present day. Do you like to be quarantined? No. It is very frustrating and boring to stay inside for months for us human beings.
So, why do you want those fishes and to be quarantined in a box of water and at a specific place? Stop being so rude to nature or else we will destroy the world soon.
WHAT IF CORAL REEF DISAPPEARED?
Dying and exiting corals are a very serious matter that we are ignoring. There are several things that might happen if we don’t stop it right away.
These are some of the things that can happen if coral reefs will be completely destroyed:
Death due to several serious diseases
It is true that coral cures many diseases and the idea of them not existing will likely mean death.
Warming oceans can become very dangerous
Corals help oceans stay calm and still. As soon as corals exit, the oceans and the seas might start warming up causing a large number of marine lives’ death. As a result, it will poison the environment and the coastlines.
There are so many things that might happen that we haven’t imagined, so it is wise that we follow a few steps and strategy and start saving such things.
If you love and enjoy underwater lives, coral reef drawings will make you happy. Aside from this, they also look awesome and real!
CORAL REEF DRAWING IN OUR HOME
Having a poster at home is something very old fashioned. People love to decorate their house with so many other things these days.
Coral reef drawings can be one of the unique ways to add beauty to your house. You can easily find drawings everywhere. Additionally, you can ask them to do the exact drawing of your own underwater imagination or can have a look at their samples and get it to draw for your house.
Coral reef drawings are a very good source that maintains coral reef existence alive in people’s minds. Aside from being fun to draw, a lot of people all over the world love them.
Personally, I prefer to sell coral reef drawing rather than harming the real corals and selling them. There’s still so much time to stop these practices and save the marine lives.
OTHER WAYS TO SAVE MARINE LIFE
This is something that we can find out in some of the best coral reef drawings. They contain the things and steps we must take to save the marine lives.
People often avoid readings but find drawing interesting. That being said, it is a good idea of using drawing to spread awareness around the world.
Ocean pollution is one of the biggest and tremendous problems these days. We have been polluting the land around us before but have stopped it somehow.
Polluting water bodies is a very big problem that has to be solved.
Here are some other ways we can do as individuals to save the submarine world:
- Solid Waste Management System
- We must follow the law that governs industrial and manufacturing companies and the community has created regarding waste management.
- Stop things that you personally feel are harmful to nature; it is not only about the water bodies but the entire environment. Help save marine life. Help save the planet Earth.
I hope you found this article about coral reef drawing very helpful in saving our environment and have learned so many new things from here. Let’s make our planet healthy and a place of living.
It is very important to understand the importance of pollution-free world. Let’s join our hands together and encourage ecology friendly methods of living.
If you are in love with your nature and want to participate in this kind act, support these drawings and help the planet earth.
What the world needs today urgently is an ecological development. We are lacking back in understanding the importance of ecological development.
Industrialization and urbanizations are important but what is most important than this is saving our planet. Don’t wait for something really dreadful to happen. We need to save to the coral reefs just like what we did to other endangered animals like pandas.
It is human nature that only when something becomes unachievable to us then we realize its true worth. It is not very late yet, so “STOP HERE” and save the world before it’s too late to control things up.